Explore the depth of FactSet Corporate Governance using the Starter Kit, now available on Open:FactSet. The FactSet Corporate Governance Starter Kit will guide you through package navigation and dynamic use cases using Jupyter Notebooks and SQL queries covering the following topics:
• Aggregate activism campaign details to identify top advisors, objectives and defense tactics.
• Retrieve activism campaigns and corporate governance provisions using a market identifier.
• Identify poison pills adopted to preserve net operating loss (NOL) carryforwards.
• Flag holders nearing a poison pill trigger threshold.
• Uncover significant ownership changes by high impact activists.
Check out the Corporate Governance Starter Kit to find out how to identify companies, like Hertz, that have seen the notable ownership changes by multiple activist investors.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or feedback!