Demand is increasing for environment, social, and governance (ESG) data. Both investors and company managers are finding it harder to rationalize the conflicting opinions on company performance from the many available data providers.
Download the webcast to hear CSRHub’s co-founders Bahar Gidwani and Cynthia Figge discuss how CSRHub integrates with several other ESG datasets to provide actionable opportunities for both companies and investors.
Topics they cover include:
- The catalyst behind requiring a consensus ESG score
- What they see as the most informative data across the E-S-G
- The challenge that competing standards present to the market
- The problem of scale with accurately measuring ESG
- The value of ESG to investors